Request an Appointment
Use our online scheduler below to request an appointment. If you prefer to schedule by phone, please call us at 682.224.3484. Appointments are not guaranteed until approved by our staff. Once your appointment has been approved, you will receive a phone call or email confirming your date and time.
Please scroll to the bottom of this form to read more information before scheduling!
At Pence & Panache, we’d be honored to make you one of our Exceptional Brides. We look forward to finding your dream wedding gown, bridesmaid dresses, and making your entire bridal party look amazing on your special day. We want you to look as good on the outside as you feel on the inside.
We take our last appointments at 4:30 pm, however, our boutique is open until 6 pm (unless notified via FACEBOOK of early closings- www.facebook.com/penceandpanache). While walk-ins are welcomed to browse our elegant selections, in order to give you our full attention, we recommend scheduling appointments to reserve a dressing room for your consultations and fittings.
All bridal appointments vary. Please contact your personal bridal consultant for more details. If a second appointment is needed, we will schedule an additional one hour appointment. Please arrive five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
We ask that you, if at all possible, limit the number of attendees coming with you to no more than five at one time. If you are bringing children under the age of 15, we ask that you please bring someone to supervise them at all times during your appointment. We carry Bridal Gowns, Jewelry and Accessories that are NOT kid friendly and any broken merchandise is at your expense.
Appropriate undergarments are required to try on dresses. Please wear or bring a strapless bra. All members of your bridal party who will be trying on dresses must also be in appropriate undergarments.
We are excited to meet you and help you to complete the vision you have for your wedding day. The following points will help you prepare for your appointment and give you an idea of what to expect:
- For us to better serve you, please arrive with a general budget in mind.
- Anything you can bring to illustrate your bridal vision: photos, venue photos, theme options, etc., will help guide us to your perfect selection.
- Your Exceptional Experience begins as you relax and our consultants pull your selections.
- As a full customer service bridal boutique we fully assist you getting in and out of gowns.
- You will be presented in each selection to your attendees down our serene runway.
- Please respect the appointments of our bride’s scheduled after you by making sure the dressings rooms are available for the next appointment to begin on time.
- After you have purchased your gown we will be happy to schedule your bridal party, please ask your consultant for additional information.
Interested in attending one of our Trunk Shows or In-store events? Check out our events page before you schedule!
*Pence and Panache provides an exceptional Bridal experience, and we love celebrating this magical moment with you. We do provide Mimosa’s for you and your party, after you say Yes to the Dress, if requested to your consultant. Due to religious beliefs, we will not ask our customers if they would like mimosa’s, we will only give them complimentary if asked. We also request that you notify your consultant if you would like your photo taken with our “I said Yes to the Dress” and “She said Yes to the Dress” sign. We respect our customers wishes, and only provide this for them if they ask us. We tailor to create everyone’s ideal bridal experience, please let us know what your ideas are!