Terms and Conditions
By ordering from Pence and Panache you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please remember that you are ordering a custom-made item created specifically for you. Because of the nature of our business and the items you order, our terms and conditions reflect the policies we must have for obtaining your custom-made pieces.
Payments, Refunds, and Returns:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the purchase price is required before the gown will be ordered.
Payment in full is expected twenty (20) days prior to the approximate date of arrival of the order in the store if made by credit or check. Any payment made after the twenty (20) day period must be made in cash for gown to be released. If credit card or check is the only method of payment at pick up, a $50.00 late fee will be applied and the gown will be held until payment has been approved through merchant services and/or check has been processed through the bank.
Final payment must be made and gown must be picked up within thirty (30) days of notification of gown arrival in store. Any gown remaining in store after the thirty (30) day window will require a holding charge of $50.00/month. If credit card or check is the only method of payment at pick up, a $50.00 late fee will be applied and the gown will be held until payment has been approved through merchant services and/or check has been processed through the bank.
I agree and understand that I am purchasing special order merchandise and that this order is not refundable and final payment will be made to Pence and Panache, in the event pregnancy happens and or if the event has been cancelled or postponed. I agree that all charges are correct and no disputes will be made.
1. Measurements are taken to determine the size recommended by the manufacturers size chart. Dresses and gowns are not custom made to the measurements. Pence and Panache will provide advice on sizing, but I understand that the final decision on sizing is up to me. Pence and Panache is not responsible for changes in my measurements (such as changes due to weight loss or gain, pregnancy or the like) or measurements taken elsewhere.
2. Bridal gowns can take up to 18 weeks to receive. Bridesmaids’ gowns can take up to 12 weeks. Flower girl gowns can take up to 12 weeks. Certain styles may be available for earlier delivery (rush charges will apply). Shipping times vary by manufacturer and rush shipping charges may apply. You will be advised of these charges.
3. Color swatches are approximate and dye lots cannot be guaranteed to match swatch. In addition, dresses ordered in sizes 16 and larger or with extra length cannot be guaranteed to be of the same dye lot as regular sizes.
4. Some designers have additional charges for the following items: size 16 and larger, extra length and rush delivery. Exact charges vary by designer.
5. Pence and Panache will notify you via mail, email or telephone when your items arrive. Gowns and accessories will not be released until paid in full. If the gown is held in store for more than 30 days, a storage fee of $50.00 a month will be charged to the customer, unless a storage agreement was put in place prior to the arrival of the gown.
6. Alterations are usually necessary and should be expected. Alterations are not included in the price of your gown. Pence and Panache may recommend persons for alterations but cannot be held liable or responsible.
7. Gowns that are displayed within the store have been subject to light, air, dust and human contact. Gown color may have been altered by these attributes to some degree. Exact color match cannot be guaranteed on this account.
8. Pence and Panache can do gown steaming at your request for a charge of $30.00 per hour for Bridal, minimum of one (1) hour. $15.00(ea) per hour for Bridesmaids, minimum of one (1) hour. Gown(s) must be delivered one (1) week prior to the date needed for any steaming. Please call to schedule a drop off time for your gown.
9. Merchandise left over 30 days past the event date listed with Pence and Panache, without a storage agreement in place, shall become the property of Pence and Panache.
10. I understand that if my merchandise is picked up by someone other than myself, it shall be deemed as having received a final inspection and is accepted “as is”. Pence and Panache will confirm this agreement with me prior to releasing the merchandise and will require confirmation in writing.
11. If checks are returned due to insufficient funds, an additional $50.00 will be charged.
12. If a purchase with Pence and Panache is cancelled before the order is placed in order to receive a refund on the credit card 35% of the amount charged will be retained by Pence & Panache.